View Profile Draack-Lord-Of-War

19 Movie Reviews

nice job B

good work and now i have to start on the 2nd one, ganna be like mid way next yea before it comes out, also i also agree with Kev it was laggy and also you went way overbard with detail... however in the end you have done this and now you ar free till part 2 is done and that not going to be any time soon...

Brown-Acid responds:

I like detail.....have fun being a prisoner to animation alkie.....io hope that was it.cos .im gunna pass out

poop

cool... now we all know that the lizard men are more awesome that the tomb king.... but anyways u should of said it was a colab with u can me man... o well look like i have to make one then...

Brown-Acid responds:

dont worryy yyyoouuu ddoonntt hhavee to make anythingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice.

it was tripy however it was nice to lissen and watch... i must say i liked itwhen that thing got forked... nice

1 Game Review

NICE

i love Ego city and i love this game.... IT WAS AWESOME to see the core attack and that was AWESOME TO THE MAX.... the best RPG game i played..... NICE!!!!!

Never must we lose, for we are the children of the Old Ones. Now my children ready your weapons and CHARGE!!

Andrew Nesci @Draack-Lord-Of-War